Rerves 2 Prep Time 15 mins Cook Time 90 Total Time 105 mins
A flavoursome spiced sweet potato with spinach for lunch, or as a budget supper for one. It’s low-calorie, packed with Calcium, Vitamin A, Potassium, Antioxidents and low sodium.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use gluten free if needed)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- small knob of ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Curry Powder
- A handful of spinach
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Prick the potato and bake it for 40-45 mins or until soft when you squeeze the sides
- Meanwhile, heat the apple sauce in a small frying pan and fry the onion until softened, add the garlic and cook for 1 min, then add the ginger and curry paste and cook for another min. Stir in the spinach, and continue stirring until the spinach wilts.
- Cut open the top of the sweet potato, scoop out some of the flesh, add it to the mix in the pan and stir through, then spoon the mixture back into the potato.
- Carefully remove with oven gloves, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy.
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
Calories 141 Fibre g Carbs 32g Fat 0g Cholesterol 0g Salt 104mg Iron 15g Sugars 9g Calcium 70% Potassium 652mg Vitamin A 1062% Protein 3g Vitamin C 20%
Starting with our exercise program ‘’ How To Drop High Blood Pressure Below 120/80 In 9 Minutes –
Get link HERE