Serves 2 Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 30 Total Time 35 mins
This blueberry baked oats is easy to make and perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast or snack throughout the week!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use gluten free if needed)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 a mashed banana (or 2 tbsp apple sauce)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (I like using oat or soya milk)
- Handful blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- Coconut shreds, chips
- Chia, Pumpkin seeds, banana slices
- Preheat your oven to 185C and add some Grease paper to the inside of a bowl.
- In another bowl, add all the ingredients apart from the blueberries and mix thoroughly. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl and if you’d like, scatter over a few banana slices, some extra blueberries or chopped walnuts. Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and delicious smelling!
- Carefully remove with oven gloves, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy.
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
Calories 423 Fibre 10,5g Carbs 69g Fat 13g Cholesterol 0g Salt 53mg Iron 15g Sugars 23g Calcium 32,5% Potassium 599mg Vitamin A 1,2% Protein 9g Vitamin C 17%
Starting with our exercise program ‘’ How To Drop High Blood Pressure Below 120/80 In 9 Minutes –
Get link HERE