Serves up to you Prep Time 20 mins Cook TimeTotal Time 20 mins
Say YES to this healthy and luscious homemade nutella.
- 1 cup hazelnuts slightly toasted, skins removed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder, unsweetand
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 Tbsp coconut milk, almond milk
For the Hazelnuts
- You can buy already toasted and chopped hazelnuts, or you can toast whole hazelnuts yourself. The best way to toast them and loosen the skins is to toast them in a dry pan over medium heat on the stove top. Toast for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan a few times throughout. This will help to loosen the skins. Don’t walk away, as it is easy to burn nuts. Remove from the pan when they are slightly browned and you can smell their aroma. Put them in a clean kitchen towel while they are still hot, and rub the towel over the nuts to remove as many skins as possible. Don’t worry if all the skin doesn’t come off, it will still be creamy!
For The Chocolate Spread
- In a food processor or blender, add the nuts and the melted coconut oil and blend until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cocoa and blend. Then add the avocado, coconut milk, and vanilla Blend until smooth, about 1-3 more minutes.
- Pour chocolate spread in a glass jar or container with a lid.
- Serve immediately on toast, apples, or your fingers (I won’t judge you). Cover with a lid and place in the fridge up to 1-2 weeks, or in the freezer for one month.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Calories365 Fibre11g Carbs32g Fat24g Cholesterol0g Salt122mg Iron18g Sugars14g Calcium17% Potassium731mg Vitamin A4% Protein5,5g Vitamin C12%
Starting with our exercise program ‘’ How To Drop High Blood Pressure Below 120/80 In 9 Minutes –
Get link HERE