Hey guys, Welcome
In this post, we’re going to review the Blood Pressure Program by Christian Goodman.
For your convenience, we will break down this page into two parts:
1. A quick section with some basic information regarding the Blood Pressure Program.
2. An in-depth review that we believe provides everything you should know about Christian Goodman’s system before making a final decision.
Product’s Name: The Blood Pressure Program
Author: Christian Goodman
Learning Format: eBook and Audio files
Refund Policy: Full money back guarantee for 60 days
Official Site: blueheronhealthnews.com
High Blood Pressure Program Reviews
1. The Key Details
Created by Christian Goodman, a writer and natural health researcher, The Blood Pressure Program (also known as the “High Blood Pressure Exercise Program”, or the “High Blood Pressure Program”) is an alternative treatment program that uses three simple exercises to lower your blood pressure to a normal level of 120/80 mmHg and below in just a week.
According to Christian, he used to suffer from severe high blood pressure in the past and had an average blood pressure of 185/129 mmHg. He wanted to look for alternative ways to cure his hypertension without taking medications, which he claims can only increase your risk of dying from heart attack and stroke.
Mr. Goodman says he had his eureka moment when he watched a TV show about a horse whisperer, Monty Roberts, who had the ability to completely calm down a horse and lower its blood pressure and heart rate in just 10 minutes.
What he saw inspired him to use the same technique in lowering his own blood pressure. Thus, he experimented with his exercises for two weeks and saw dramatic results. Christian Goodman explains that these daily exercises which he used are simple and will only take around 30 to 40 minutes.
The Blood Pressure Program is based on these three exercises and contains a step-by-step plan to lower your blood pressure naturally.
More specifically, below is a quick overview of the main things you can expect from Christian Goodman’s exercises:
Exercise #1: This is done every day. During this time, you need to follow along an audio clip to help you get into a rhythm and relax your mind and body.
Exercise #2: This exercise will help you deal with negative emotions and thoughts, which can raise your blood pressure.
Exercise #3: This is composed of deep breathing exercises that you could perform before going to bed to help you sleep well and improve your mental health.
Aside from the main guide, you’ll also get a bonus item, “The Natural Blood Pressure Lifestyle Report.” Here are some of the topics discussed in this guide:
- Toxic foods that increase your blood pressure above the normal level.
- Tips on how to avoid these toxic substances in your food without being paranoid.
- An effective body detoxification technique that targets the underlying cause of hypertension (high blood pressure).
- Christian’s simple diet plan that will help you lose weight and lower your blood pressure at the same time.
- A specific product that will help you replicate the positive effects of alcohol on your heart and blood pressure.
- A detailed and clear explanation on two types of cholesterol and two types of fat.
- A brief discussion on how many people destroy the health benefits of salads and what you can do to avoid the same mistake.
- 10 blood pressure-lowering dietary supplements that you can easily find in your local health food store.
- A comprehensive explanation on foods that contain the same nutrients as those dietary supplements for blood pressure.
- Five effective and affordable herbal medicines that could lower your blood pressure on the spot without causing serious side effects.
- Five simple lifestyle changes that you could use to control your blood pressure, one of which is portrayed by the media as life-threatening, but is actually life-saving.
- Five painless ways to change your diet to lower your blood pressure in just a few days, and a lot more…
2. An In-Depth Look At The Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
They’re Simple to Do
Most people with blood pressure problems can follow the High Blood Pressure Exercise Program without exerting too much effort. Christian Goodman gave detailed instructions, so it’s unlikely you’ll do things wrong.
This Won’t Take Up Too Much of Your Time
These exercises only take around half an hour daily to do. Even if you live a hectic lifestyle, we believe you’d still be able to squeeze these exercises into your schedule.
No Drastic Changes Required
You don’t need to make significant changes to your diet or even your lifestyle when following Christian Goodman’s High Blood Pressure Program. We believe this would make it easier for you (or anyone) to stick with this program long-term.
It’s Suitable for Most People
In general, anyone can use this program regardless of their age, gender, or current physical status. You don’t even need to have a high blood pressure to benefit from the exercises.
100% Money Back Guarantee Is Available
You have eight weeks to test the Blood Pressure Program. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can email Christian Goodman and his support team, and ask for a full refund. Christian promises that you don’t even have to present any proof or give a valid reason.
The Main Cons
It’s Not a 100-Percent Solution
The exact cause of hypertension is unknown. However, certain health conditions could cause your blood pressure to increase to abnormal levels. Examples are diabetes, kidney disease, hormone problems, and lupus (an autoimmune disease).
It’s important to consult your doctor first if you suspect an underlying health condition causes your high blood pressure.
You May Experience Side Effects
Dietary and herbal supplements are generally safe, but they still have side effects and contraindications that you need to take note of. Before taking any of them, make sure that you don’t suffer from other serious medical conditions and have consulted your doctor beforehand.
It’s a Digital Product
You can download the Blood Pressure Program and bonus report immediately after your payment. This is usually not a deal breaker for most people, but if you’re the type who prefer a physical book or DVD, you may be a bit disappointed…
3. Our Verdict
The High Blood Pressure Exercise Program by Christian Goodman is not a complete replacement for medical treatments or your doctor’s advice, but we believe it is still worth checking out.
What’s great about it is it’s relatively simple to do. You don’t need to make significant changes to your diet or lifestyle or spend hours in the gym. You only need determination, discipline, and about 30-40 minutes of free time each day.
Of course, it’s not perfect, and you can’t expect this to give you a hundred percent success rate, so keep your expectations within reasonable levels. Remember, there are different possible causes of hypertension, which this program may or may not be able to address.
In addition, please don’t stop taking your anti-hypertension meds without talking to your doctor first. You may suffer from rebound effects if you stop taking them.
Overall, if you’re looking for instant results, or if you have a serious health problem, then The Blood Pressure Program might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for natural ways to lower your blood pressure, if you keep a busy schedule, or if you simply want a practical treatment program that’s relatively easy to follow, then the High Blood Pressure Program is an excellent option for you to consider.
Moreover, the fact that Christian Goodman backs it up with a two-month refund guarantee makes it even easier for you to try it risk-free…
Well, this is all we have to say about the Blood Pressure Program. We hope this high blood pressure program reviews was a great help for you.
Did you use this program already? If you did, then please don’t forget to leave us your comments below.
To your good health!