Serves 2 Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 5 mins Total Time 15 mins
Corazon Amor Wraps are quick so easy, filling and bursting with everything you need for a lower BP day – 1264mg of potassium per wrap (25% of your daily RDA ) coming from the delicious avocados, chickpeas, mushrooms, celery, onions and carrots. Garlic, onions and curcumin for their amazing antioxidant and inflammation reducing properties. 64% of your RDA of BP Lowering vitamin C from the Bell Peppers and Carrots. Celery has great NBP content – NBP is a compound found in celery that is proven to relax the tissues of your artery walls increasing blood flow and lowering BP. Tomatoes are high in Antioxidents and Lycopene – proven to lower blood pressure. ENJOY.
- 400g Jar Chickpeas (or make from scratch)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Cloves of garlic (more or less to taste)
- 2 handfuls of Mushrooms (your favourite type)
- 2 large carrots
- 4 stalks of Celery
- 1/2 Onion
- Black pepper
- 3 large Avocados
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 Jalapeño Chilli (more or less to your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground Curcumin
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 large Tomato
- Wash the veg and then chop up, add to the chickpeas, crush the garlic and pop in a non stick frying pan and cook for about 15 mins stiring often until the veg is all nice and cooked.
- Scoop out the avocado and thrown away the skin and the pip. Mush into a paste.
- Chop up the red onion, the chilli and tomatoes and add with the avocado with the lemon or lime juice and the ground curcumin. Stir the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Take one of the warm Wraps out of the oven and spread the Guacamole thickly on one side. Then a a couple of large spoonfuls of the veg from your frying pan and fold in half.
- Do the same for the other 4 wraps and then serve immediately.
NUTRITION PER SERVING:
Calories 505 Fibre 30g Carbs 76g Fat 37g Cholesterol 0g Salt 102mg Iron 20g Sugars 20g Calcium12% Potassium 2528mg Vitamin A 271% Protein 18,5g Vitamin C 274%
Starting with our exercise program ‘’ How To Drop High Blood Pressure Below 120/80 In 9 Minutes –
Get link HERE